Your Data is private. Only you have access.
Privacy of Customer Data:
At itrGuru.Com, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the itrGuru.Com Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
• When you purchase itrGuru.Com product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your itrGuru.Com account information.
• We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
• In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
• When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
• We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
• We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of itrGuru.Com for their promotional or marketing use.
• We do not share your tax return information inside of itrGuru.Com for promotional or marketing use.
• itrGuru.Com uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about itrGuru.Com products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
• We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of itrGuru.Com products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
• We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with itrGuru.Com's Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
• We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
• We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend itrGuru.Com. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
itrGuru.Com works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
itrguru.com uses a Traditional Payment Method Like Cash/ Cheque/ NEFT/ Online Transfer. We do not ask for credit/debit card information. www.itrguru.com will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for the use of credit/debit card fraudulently will solely be borne by the customer and the onus to prove otherwise shall rest exclusively upon the customer.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Any product/service once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of our products/services being online as such, they are instantly delivered and/or the process of delivery gets initiated and cannot be stopped without any misuse/loss to us. However, www.itrguru.com will refund payments to you in the following circumstances:
If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER BEFORE WORKING ON PAPER/ INFOS
Refund of the fees you paid to www.itrguru.com is the maximum relief granted in any event. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or finance charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction. You may not use the www.itrguru.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including misusing permanent account number (PAN) of another person. International users agree to comply with all Indian laws and regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit, and post on to www.itrguru.com service.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 21 working days from the date of cancellation of order.